Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Welcome!

My name is Ryan Miller and I am a Teacher and Guidance Counsellor in Brooklands Elementary School in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I am also a musician and songwriter and have performed in various bands in the Winnipeg circuit and in festivals across Canada. As a teacher, I believe strongly in character education, specifically in teachers utilizing individual talents as a vehicle to engage student learning. At Brooklands School, I have used my interest in music to communicate curriculum objectives in just about every subject area including counselling and have included and empowered students in the process.

This blog site will serve to promote and showcase these music projects. Please feel free to comment on our work and visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment